Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pray

So I think I have nothing to say...somehow, I have enough time to read everyone else's blog and not much to say on mine! I've been a unmotivated and wishing I lived near all my old friends, so I can easily talk to them instead of write on my blog.

I am feeling the newness of a move across country. I feel so at home. I guess I should, I am living with my parents. Still. Yet, I do feel lonely because my friends and dear neighbors provided so much comfort and peace in my daily life. More than I knew.

Please pray for some close friends of ours...quite a long story perhaps for another day, but our dear friend Amie has been diagnosed with a serious form of stomach cancer. She and Paul have suffered tremendous loss and their burden is heavy.

For my dear Gulf Drive friends, I miss the easy opportunities we had to share our burdens and care for one another. I covet your prayers on behalf of our friends for healing, for peace, for strength.

1 comment:

Matt and Kelli Seilback said...

Heather,
We miss you here too! I'll pray for Amie as she comes to mind.
Kelli