Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Feet


As long as I've known David he insists he has "good feet." Since we met in high school I suppose I overlooked his vain notions of having good looking feet and chalked it up to immaturity. But as we have grown old together I have to admit he does. They are well shaped, most of the time tan, and quite soft. Me on the other hand...I am a basket case. I have always had really rough heals and nothing seems to make a difference. Sure I could spend $40 to get a monthly pedicure and they would be greatly improved but that would actually require me to have $40 to spend on something so insignificant. The other alternative is to just not care which is frankly where I've been hanging out the last few years. I just don't care. The problem is that Mr. Good Looking Feet won't touch my feet because he just doesn't understand. So I've been forced to care if I ever want to get my feet rubbed. Enter...the pedipad! I'm sure you've seen the infomercial for it or even been tempted in the Bed Bath and Beyond checkout lanes. Well, I finally decided to buy it figuring $10 bucks for and item that I could use myself whenever I wanted was worth a try. This thing really works and is quite amazing. So, I am hoping my efforts to weekly give myself an at home pedicure will translate to a more than weekly foot rub. We'll see???

No comments: