Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!



This is Wyatt's third Halloween. It's hard to believe. The first one I vividly recall the onesie t-shirt with a pumpkin on it that he pooped through. It was a doozy! Last year Wyatt a dressed as a monkey to attend his neighbors party. We barely made it through the door and he pooped, so I had to take the whole costume off to change his diaper and try all over again! This year, thankfully, no poop. We had a very bad nap day, so we went trick or treating at 5pm. Wyatt once again was a monkey this year. He has entered his shy stage with strangers, so he wouldn't even say trick or treat. However, we did manage to get a thank you to all of our fun friends who passed out candy. We were home and in bed by 7pm. At least Wyatt was. I am on my way to try running a marathon or something to get the baby out of me!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I guess the marathon didn't work...but maybe some progress. We're all getting anxious around here. I keep my phone by my bed at night in case you need to call!

I love that first picture. It looks like Curious George, Woody, Buzz and the pink princess are all up to something. Planning tricks, huh? Good thing they got lots of treats.

Heather said...

I will be delighted when I finally get to make that call to you in spite of as bad as I will feel for dumping a fourth child into your hands. Thanks for letting us play yesterday. Wyatt had a great time.