Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cupid Struck


Happy Valentine's Day to all! Since we are still in baby jail, David and won't be going anywhere for Valentine's. The other night I told him maybe we could order P.F. Chang's to go and eat it at home after the kids go to sleep since he was talking about taking me out to eat. Well, he looked rather disappointed with me as he said that was his latest plan and once again I had thwarted his surprise. After much consideration, we both concluded that this is a huge compliment to him in that he really knows my desires well. I couldn't have come up with a better idea and he knows me so well that he wanted to surprise me with the very thing I was thinking of! Happy Valentine's Day to all and Happy Valentine's Day to you, David. I loved our first Valentine's, but our tenth will be even better, and I look forward to many more!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I like the new Valentines color scheme! Happy Valentine's Day, neighbors!

california grandpa said...

Papa need long arms to reach both of you and give a big Valentine hug

Love you both and miss you a bunch!

XOXO
Papa