Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A New Lawyer in Town

Today, I couldn't get this annoying veggie tales song out of my mind. We learned it from a Veggie Tales book. It goes something like this...God is bigger than the boogie man, he's bigger than godzilla and the monsters on tv, God is bigger than the boogie man and he's watching out for you and me. So, apparently I was saying that God was bigger than the monsters on the wall when in fact the song says monsters on tv. Wyatt corrected me early on in the day and his cause was only reinforced by Addie chiming in the tune in the background. When David came home for dinner I began to tell him about the kids correcting me when Addie jumped down from the table and retrieved the book only to cite some evidence proving mommy was wrong and she was right! Are two year olds allowed to do this?

1 comment:

Allison said...

A girl after my own heart. You can come and work for Tee-tee anytime!