Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Potty Princess


Last week I started potty training Addie. She was so ready and we ran out of our last diaper on Monday. I had all of my supplies ready and was pretty excited to see how things would go. Notice the pink potty! Addie picked out her pink potty and carried it walking by herself all the way to the checkout at Ikea. If you have ever been to ikea you know that is practically a mile, so needless to say she was pretty excited about the process. We initially had a lot of success and quite a few accidents too. By Thursday however, the light clicked and we have been accident free since then! I have been pretty shocked about the whole process considering she doesn't even turn two until tomorrow. Frankly, I guess I may seem glass half empty but I am starting to think Lila won't be potty trained until she's five because I have had two such easy potty trainers! I figure one of them has got to give me trouble. Yeah Addie! You are so brave to use the BIG POTTY!

No comments: