Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I got a Cookie!


Yesterday, I took Wyatt to the grocery store. Our newest grocery store habit is to get a free cookie from the bakery ladies. I give Wyatt a bite, and I eat the rest. So, I was in the mood for a Snickerdoodle and proceeded to pick one out of the bin. When I gave Wyatt a bite, he started pointing to the cookies going "This...This!" I thought maybe he had finally wised up to wanting his very own whole cookie, but that wasn't it! It turns out he didn't quite feel like a snickerdoodle. He wanted an m&m cookie. So I thought it is his cookie...so I let him have the one with m&m's. He proceeded to lick the m&m coating down to the chocolate right off the top of the entire cookie. He never even ate the cookie. He just licked the chocolate! I thought about washing him before we got in the car as to preserve the state of the "1995 Saturn" (ha, ha, ha) but his face was so cute and messy I had to get a picture of him. The whole drive home, Wyatt kept saying, "I got Cookie, I got Cookie!"

No comments: