Friday, June 02, 2006

More Blog Posting



If you haven't noticed...we are updating the blog much more frequently! Hooray! We moved the computer out of the basement and upstairs which has made doing anything online much more accessible to me! Now I can check email, post on the blog, etc. during the day while Wyatt is playing in his room or out on our porch. Hopefully, this will connect us with all of our friends and family even more as I intend to keep new photos and more Juelfs' news on the blog regularly. Don't forget to check out our prayer request section in the lower right hand column! We hope you enjoy some of the new pictures we've added. I am making a new summertime vow to not be the mom whose child is yelling while standing still over a pool of water, "let me out of this camera!" I will use my pictures from the digital camera!

No comments: