Sunday, March 11, 2007

While Daddy was out...


My little thumb suckers!


Who doesn't love chocolate popscicles?



Daddy's old t-shirt...much loved!


More hair accessories!

David took a trip to Chicago this week for ministry purposes and I flew solo parenting our two youngsters for the week. We survived, even had a little fun while managing being apart from our daddy. Let me first just give a special kudos to single parents on how they manage because I frankly need the daddy of our house around and am not sure I would know how to survive without one! And for every household that has a baby, there is one sure thing about solo parenting...bedtime is a bitch! Just how does one bathe and clothe a two year old when the four month old is screaming unless she is held? I tried a number of ways but don't think I have it figured out yet. My only solution is to just let the poor four month old cry because it will only be for a short while but a two year old tantrum is much more difficult to recover from!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blue eyed girl. I think she looks like her uncle in california....

Anonymous said...

apparently buncle wears purple headbands these days...i forgot he is the epitomy of fashion!

what was it that he wanted to wear to church this week. oh yes, kakhi shorts, a stained white t-shirt with a polo half tucked in and half out, black dress socks and brown sandles. talk about a site that causes sore eyes. the fashionista strikes again!

take it from me addie, stick with your aunt janet's sense of style!