Friday, November 10, 2006

Our Trial Day

Well, we came home from the hospital on Tuesday and David took the week off from school to help out. We are unable to have family in town until this coming Monday, so I am really glad David has been around to help with our adjustments to a family of four. Things are going well. Addie came out of her cacoon last night just in time for our bed time. She pretty much decided that as long as there wasn't any milk, she didn't want to be awake. So as soon as it came she wanted milk for about four straight hours while she enjoyed the world around her. Hopefully we'll help her figure out day and night soon! We go to the doctor at 11:30 today and I think all will be well. David has resumed a trial day of studying beginning at 9:00 this morning, so I am getting a chance to attempt the role of mom of two with help just a holler away in the basement. So far so good. I got a shower. A big accomplishment I suppose. Wyatt has clothes on and I think we are ready for the doctor already. Addie had a good hour of wakefulness this morning and has been napping. She'll eat soon and then we'll be off to the doctors where Wyatt proudly will introduce Addie to Dr. Birmingham. I suppose the first hour of my trial day is actually not off to a bad start considering I was able to write this post. I hope the rest is the same way, but I am expecting some hurdles. Hopefully tonight we will post some new pictures. Until then, pray the day goes well!

No comments: