Tuesday, January 23, 2007

and so we start again...

It seems the semester is starting up again. My lack of enthusiasm comes from the fact that today David is just now turning in his last assignment from the Fall Semester. With Addie's birth he got an extention which was awesome! However, it meant that pretty much tomorrow is our one day of "true break" between semesters. Even though that is a bit frustrating, I am looking forward to the start of class again for a number of reasons.

One, David is always so pleased with the things he is learning here at Covenant and I look forward to yet another renewed sense of excitement that comes with the start of each semester. Not that the end of a semester isn't exciting, but the stress that comes with it is not so exciting.

Two, predictability. With the start of each new semester comes a new schedule that for the most part offers some stability and predictability for our family.

Three, the log cabin! Finally, this semester Wyatt will attend the log cabin for Mom's Morning Out and I won't be working at it! I look forward to his chance to play with his friends without me and my chance to stay at home for some down time!

We will keep you posted on this semester's progress and look forward to all the joys this new year will bring! Keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Noah Toly said...

This sounds awfully familiar to some of your readers...

By the way, what's the Log Cabin? I think Becky needs one.