Saturday, January 13, 2007

Potty Boy



Wyatt has done a tremendous job learning to use the big boy potty. He has his very own little potty that he is quite fond of and seems to enjoy going pee pee and making snakes or as the rest of like to refer to poop. He has held his pee pee on several occasions when we go out and about, so my confidence seems to be growing in his ability to go when needed and on command. I try to get him to potty before we leave the house so we can avoid public restrooms, but today my efforts failed. It seems Wyatt likes his little potty, so I have little faith in his ability to use a big toilet much less a public toilet. Well, today he proved me wrong. We were in this little Oriental market that had a dungeon for a bathroom which even scared me! He said he had to pee, so I made a run for the bathrooms with Addie in hand. To my surprise, I plopped him up there and he just went...no questions asked! Hey, Wyatt! After a long nap this afternoon, Wyatt enjoys his taco and candy for a potty reward!

No comments: