Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Guilt Free Post of Addie Grace

I took Addie to a wedding in California while Wyatt went to Tennessee with David. So, naturally I would be taking pictures of our little girl in her pink dress. I am about to post a whole lot of pictures of just her, but I have a very legitimate reason why. She is the only one I am responsible for this weekend and you will be seeing a lot of her:) Enjoy your little girl Daddy and take some pics of your little man at the farm and I will share these with everyone when we return home. A few pictures toward the end are of Addie looking at Balboa Bay where the reception hall was overlooking. This is one of the closest beach and harbor areas to where we will be moving! She is already liking it. For now, here she is...









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when do we get to see photos of little wyatt's wild road trip...

Unknown said...

Wow!! Addie looks so cute in her pink dress. All photos are awesome.