Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Boys' Fashion


So, if you read the previous post, you'll understand my desire to make an entire post on Wyatt's new kicks! Wyatt recently has grown out of almost every pair of shoes we own for him. So for the summer he just got a new pair of crocs and for next fall I decided to keep my eyes open for some tennies I could by a little large and save for later. I stumbled upon these just the other day and given that they were on sale and incredibly stylish, I decided to pick them up. I think they are a real improvement on your average white tennis shoe! Don't you? So, perhaps I need to change my previous position and give boys' fashion some credit where credit is due. Boys' fashion can be stylish and appealing as well!

3 comments:

california grandpa said...

Papa says it's not the shoes that make the boy but the boy that makes the shoes!!

But they are quite stylish. . .

Anonymous said...

The shoes have it!!
...but we still want to see pictures of the boy in the shoes=)

As papa might say...where's my wyatt?

Heather said...

When I can get our little runner to stand still long enough for a photo op, I'll post them!