Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Promised Picture








Here is our little sweetie on the day of her baptism. This dress has been passed down through three generations! It's been around the block from Catholic baptism/christenings to protestant baby dedications and finally made it into a protestant baptism. Funny to think of the places it has been!

Addie will be five months tomorrow. She is up to regular five month old things, trying to sit up, eating cereal, rolling around, etc. Last night, save your applause, she slept for twelve hours with no waking. You heard me right...twelve hours without eating in the middle of the night! Now as excited as I am, I am trying not to have expectations for this to happen again! Maybe I will be unexpectedly surprised tonight!

3 comments:

Megan said...

So Sweet. Every single picture. You are doing a great job as a Mama, Heather. I noticed in the log cabin last Friday and wanted to tell you that I appreciated the way you interacted with and handled your children. Bravo!

Heather said...

Thanks, Megan! I appreciate the vote of confidence from a mother of four.

Hilary said...

Yea, Addie for sleeping so long! She looks beautiful in the sweet dress.