Monday, April 23, 2007

Hiro is my Hero

David and I were discussing what we are looking forward to in the return of "Heroes" this evening and our discussion ended up on the unlikely somewhat goofy character, Hiro. If you watch "Heroes" you know that Hiro's power is to stop time as well as other time related tricks like traveling through time. The only problem is that without the Kensei sword, Hiro had begun to lose his powers. In the last episode that aired a while back, Hiro recovered the Kensei sword and so regained his powers. We have seen tidbits of the sword wearing Hiro in previous episodes and he is totally a different character. Instead of the goofy and almost clumsy time traveler, we anticipate almost a warrior like demeanor. David is especially excited to see this Hiro come to life! As for me, the warrior thing doesn't do it for me, but I sure could go for some time stopping right now. I might even wind up with say seven or eight hours of uninterrupted sleep!

No comments: