Saturday, December 16, 2006

Who's it Next?




As I sit down to drink my hot chocolate, I hear the words from David in the other room echo, "Dammit, I am going to throw up tonight!" Right now we are nearing the end of finals. That is, David is nearing the end of finals, which I suppose necessarily puts the rest of our family nearing the end of finals. As you might have read, Wyatt contracted some sort of stomach bug on Friday. So David decided to stay home to help me. Good choice, bad choice. Some decisions are for the overall good but do have their consequences. Today, David began feeling a little queezy. So our countdown began. When will David get the stomach bug and then when will I get it? How can we keep it from Addie? This seemed much easier when we were just keeping Wyatt away from Addie. Not so easy now. I suppose queezy has just taken a turn for the worse!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

OH! I'm so sorry that David caught it. So far I think we might be in the clear. I'll keep praying that you and Addie don't get it and that you can survive the next few days. Hang in there. Call us if you need us.

Heather said...

Thanks for all your help! I don't know what we would have done without such great neighbors to help. David and I both decided last night that neither of us have felt this sick ever!!! I felt like I could hardly stand on my feet without falling down. Today has been much better. Your soup has put me on the road to recovery.